The omnipresent

I just want your voice aimed at me.
I want to absorb the direction of your eyes.
And so I focus on your voice,
I seek for your eyes.
I close my eyes. I pray.
 
They say there is one heaven
and there is one hell.
Curious, from land to land I sailed.
I stumbled upon you, I realized heaven.
With your absence, I burn in hell.
To go back to heaven,
I fall on my knees. I pray.

They say god exists.
and they say god loves you unconditionally.
To test this, I wandered.
In the mosque, the temple and the church.
When I stared at those gods,
I saw a pretty face smiling back at me.
To be with my god again. I pray.

They say that god is omnipresent.
The beauty of the nature outside,
The beautiful memories engraved deep inside
all are a reminder of your presence.
For your omnipresence, for this epiphany
Blissfully,  gratefully, thankfully, I pray.









Comments

  1. bhaktimay se bharpoor.. written like a wanderer with a real experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badhiya hai. Main itna believe to nahi karta par main samajh sakta hun agar Bhagwan ki jagah Parents ko rakh do kavita me to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible India, Impeccable Indians!!!!!!!

Amidst the rot!!!

The candy seller!!!