For once...............

For once just look at me, for the world seems beautiful no more.
For once just listen to me, for the ocean of thoughts must meet some shore.
Let me see you smile, its one of the many things I miss.
Let me make you laugh, for I am craving to be granted this bliss.


For once sit besides me, I want to feel am alive.
For once hold my hands, I will get to know whats mine.
Those days and moments with you were priceless,
every breathe without you makes every second peaceless.


For once talk to me, for I am tired of talking to myself.
Dont just leave me like an unwanted book on the shelf.
It seems that a broken heart finds no cure,
So here I am all the more filthy and impure.

At once, please discontinue this coventry, Or do me a favour.
Kill me with your own hands and free my soul from you forever.........

Comments

  1. This is amazing.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt like translation of hindi song...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felt like Translation of some hindi song...,

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah haa... too good.. totally flown with each line in the poem.
    but not the last 2 lines.. I don't know, but dying is never an option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems it came straight from the heart...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible India, Impeccable Indians!!!!!!!

Amidst the rot!!!

The candy seller!!!